Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 13, 2012

the middle half

 I was VERY happy to cross the finish line and get my medal.
I don't think I have ever been so happy to cross a finish line. I finished in 2:35 which is not my best time, but not bad considering the longest run I did was 7 miles. I always start out training strong then life happens and I am not able to keep it up. This is my last half, at least until the kids are older. I will still run 5k's and maybe some 10k's but no more long runs for me for a while at least.
 Look how happy we were to be up and ready to run before 7am.

1 comment:

Mike and Nene said...

Congratulations - I am so proud of you. That is an amazing thing with 2 kids, a husband, a job, a house and still time to accomplish this! YOU GO, HEATHER!