Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 26, 2013

a vampire and the Zoo Run Run

 Hannah was playing dress up this morning and decided she wanted to be a vampire. She did her own makeup. Pretty good.
 
 Hannah was excited to run the Zoo Run Run again this year. She has looked forward to doing this race since last year. We were excited to dress up this year. We were zebras in case you could not tell.
 How did she get go big. It is hard to believe that she is old enough to run a 5k with me.
Running!!!!
Waving to the friends cheering her on at the finish!

 I am blessed to work with all of these ladies. I am glad they were all able to do the Zoo Run Run!
One of my favorite Zebras.
 While we were waiting on the race to start Hannah was in the middle of us, trying to stay warm. We thought it looked cute. Thanks Mrs. Russell for taking her picture. It is my favorite picture of the day.

No comments: