Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 4, 2013

best friends and slowing down

 Hannah saw these best friend necklaces when we were shopping during fall break and MeMe bought them for her. Thanks MeMe! She wanted to give one to Kylie and we meant to at the Halloween party. Well, then came November and December and we kept forgetting. Last night after we picked Kylie up I reminded Hannah we had them and told them I would give them to them in the morning. They were so excited to be dressed alike and have their necklaces. I had to go to school for a little while and they were very good. They ate a snack and watched a movie while I worked. We enjoyed a nice lunch date at Chick-fil-a complete with playing and ice cream. We came back to the house and they were able to play outside in the playhouse for a little while before we had to go get Buddy and meet Kylie's dad. I am glad they were able to have such a good time together. I got to listen to little girl giggles all day.

Showing that they fit together!  




 Tonight we snuggled up on the couch and watched Cinderella II. It was really cute. I did not know there was a II, but there is and also a III. We will hopefully watch it sometime this weekend. I am not always good at stopping and just being with the kids. I am going to work on that this year. I loved watching a show with them and having them right beside me.
They love sleeping on the couches. We only let them when it is not a school night. Tonight they wanted to sleep in their sleeping bags on the couches. Good night!

No comments: