Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 13, 2013

randomness



We had a good morning at church. After church we took the kids to Toys R Us to spend their gift cards. Thanks Aunt Gay and Uncle Robby. Hannah got a bow and arrow from Brave and Hunter got a police car and motorcycle and an Iron man that rides a four-wheeler. Hannah made a target to shoot as soon as we got home. It has been very rainy again today so we spent the day inside. I had Hannah try on these socks for the Zoo Run Run and she did not want to take them off. She even wanted to sleep in them. They are a little big but she wanted to have socks like the "big girl." She is so excited about the race. We are making our tutus after school Tuesday. I am so excited. I think went to dinner with the bible study girls last night and we had a great time. We went to LifeWay after we ate to look at bible studies. I bought two more books. These are the books I want to read this year. I also want Seven but they were sold out last night. I will get it after I read these. I need to do a little reading and get in the bed. I hope everyone has a great week. I am praying for SNOW!!!!

No comments: