Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 6, 2013

reflecting and looking forward

I had the best time off. I finished all of my school work before break and did not do any school related work the whole time. It was WONDERFUL!!!!!! While eating dinner on New Year's Day I asked everyone what their favorite part of 2012 was.
Here are the answers:
Hunter - riding trains - Thomas, at Dollywood, at the zoo and at Disney
Hannah - going to Kentucky and staying with Aunt Kim
Derrick and I - going to California for our 10 year anniversary

Then I asked everyone to tell me one thing they wanted to do in 2013.
Here are our responses:
Hunter - go to Kentucky
Hannah - spend the night with Kylie
Me - finishing reading the bible all the way through
Derrick - take the kids to Kansas

I can't say I am excited about going back to work tomorrow, but I can say I had a great break and I am well rested.

No comments: