Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 11, 2010

busy day

This is what he does when he wants a bite of what you are eating. He is too funny.
As soon as he saw me pick up the camera this is the face he made. He is turning into a ham!!!!
We enjoyed dinner on the porch tonight. We were glad that it cooled off so we could eat outside and not be too hot.


Today has been very busy. Derrick and I both had haircuts and lots of things to get done so we will be ready to leave for Disney tomorrow. Hannah is so excited. I think she is most excited about flying at the moment. I hope she will like it.

We are mostly packed, except for a few last minute things to pack in the morning. Grandpa Mike and Grandma Nene are here and I have left them a million notes, at least I feel like I have. Not because I think they will not take great care of Hunter, but to make me feel better about leaving him. I can't believe I am leaving him for a week. It will be much harder for me than it will be for him. I know I am leaving him in great hands so I am going to try to just enjoy my time with Hannah and Derrick and the Bussell's. I know we will have a great time.

I will not be updating the blog while we are gone. I will update as soon as I can when we return. I hope everyone has a great week.

I thought you might like to hear Hunter say amen. He watches Hannah say the blessing and get a little carried away with the amen at times. I thought of another word he can say, nana sometimes for Nana but mostly for banana.

1 comment:

Jacqulin said...

how cute he is getting so big!!!