Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 6, 2010

no you are not seeing things...


Derrick and Hannah are on the roof!!!!! They had been cutting grass and the next thing I know I see them going up the ladder out the kitchen window. I went out to see what they were doing. Derrick said he needed to check the gutter on the front of the house and that Hannah wanted to go up with him. I was not a fan of it, but she thought it would be fun. I think she liked the idea but did not love it once she was up there. I came in to get the camera while they checked the gutter. You can't see her face good in the picture, but you can tell they are on the roof.

2 comments:

MeMe said...

MeMe does not like heights and is not a fan of this either. It is easy to get up one there, but another matter when it comes to getting a frightened child back down. Glad everyone is okay, though. :-)

MamaToTyAndTodd said...

Ok... your husband is officially NUTS!