Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

story time

Today we went to our first story time of the summer. Hannah loves going and I hope Hunter will learn to love it as well. He did better than I thought he would. I have to feed him snacks the whole time, but at least it kept him quiet. We are signed up for the summer reading program again. I am not as good about reading to Hannah as I was before Hunter was born. Poor Hunter has not been read to near as much as Hannah. I am making it my goal this summer to read him at least one book a day. I try to get him to sit with me when I read to Hannah but he is too busy for that. I like to tell myself that he is at least hearing me read. That counts for something, right?
Hunter is 14 months old today and this is the only picture I took of him all day. At least I did get one picture of him.

No comments: