Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 28, 2010

a first for Hunter

This is him enjoying the corn dog for dinner last night. He loved it!! Too bad it did not love him.


Last night about 11pm I heard Hunter crying. I wanted a minute to see if he had just lost his paci, but he kept crying. I went and got him out of bed. I rocked him and he calmed down. I noticed that he was burping a lot. I put him back to bed and he cried a second then went to sleep. I went back to reading my book. About 11:30 he started crying again. I told Derrick I thought he had a bellyache. Derrick got the Mylicon drops out and we were reading the bottle to see how much to give him. We heard a terrible noise over the monitor and went running to his room. When Derrick got to the hallway door he said, "Gross I smell throw up!" I knew it was coming. Poor buddy was sitting in a puddle of throw up crying. I gave Derrick the choice of cleaning the bed or Hunter. He picked Hunter. I think it scared Hunter. It took a few minutes to calm him down. Derrick let him play in the bathtub while I changed his sheets and sprayed to get the horrible smell out of his room. After a nice bath, clean pj's, blanket and paci he as ready to go to bed. He did not make another sound all night. I think the corn dog and banana milkshake were a bit much for his little tummy. He slept until almost 9am this morning. He woke up in the good mood, ate a good breakfast and played hard until nap time. He and Hannah both took great naps today. They napped from 1:30 until 5pm. Yesterday must have really made them tired. I am so thankful that Hunter did not get sick anymore and I think he will be a while before I feed him another corn dog or let him have a banana milkshake.

No comments: