Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day


I am so thankful that Hannah and Hunter have the best Dad in the world, other than my Dad. Hannah and Hunter both LOVE being with their Dad. Hunter cries if he hears the door close and knows that Dad went outside or downstairs without him. Hannah just takes off after him. Today Derrick was working the hallway while holding Hunter. Hunter was not big on either of us being our of his sight today. (Maybe he thinks we are going to leave for a long time again.) Thanks Derrick for being the best Dad in the world to our precious children. We all love you so much and appreciate all you do for us.

I am thankful for my Dad. I have always been a Daddy's girl. I am glad that he has and still is always here for me and my family. I talk to him everyday. Thank you Daddy for being such a great Dad and setting such a good example for me always.

I am thankful for my Papa and Charlie. I feel very blessed to still have two of my grandparents. They are both great men and they make me smile just thinking about them.

I am also blessed to have two father-in-laws who treat me like their own. We were glad to get to see Grandpa Mike on Father's Day. We wish we could have see all of the Dad's/Grandpa's today. Know you were all in out thoughts and that we hope to visit with each of you soon.

Happy Father's Day!!! We love you all!!!!

1 comment:

MeMe said...

Thank you for such a sweet Father's Day message. I am so proud of you and Derrick and for the Godly parents that you are to Hannah and Hunter. You are both an answer to my prayers, and I am so happy that you are all a vital part of my family. I love each one of you with all my heart.