Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

just another day in the Hood's house

I cooked something new for dinner and it was yummy, if I must say so myself. They are called Southwest Zucchini Boats. Thanks Christin for getting me this great magazine. I am trying to cook two new things a week during the summer.
Hunter was rearranging the recycle bins and thought it would be easier if he climbed in. The climbing did not work so well and he go stuck. That is his help me face.
Thanks Nene!! I think Hannah looks so cute in this little outfit. I think she will wear it to church on the 4th since we have a picnic that day.
Hunter knows how to make the lawnmower go. As soon as Derrick buckled the seat belt he reached for the handle and started pushing them forward. Looks like Derrick is going to let me take over soon.
I made him put his hat on to ride the lawnmower. He left it on the whole time. I think he looks so cute in it.

1 comment:

Mike and Nene said...

Hannah looks too cute in her outfit, I am glad she likes it and it fits.

Love Hunter in the hat!!!! but not on the mover, HA!