Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 26, 2010

a very short trip to the zoo

All wet!!!!
All dry!!


Sharon and I tried to take the kids to the zoo tonight. We got there around six. Ty and Hannah wanted to jump in the bouncy thing so we went and did that after looking for the monkeys. While they were jumping we heard it thunder. I told Sharon I think it is just that one big cloud we should be fine. We went on the see the elephants and giraffes. We watched the zoo keepers put the giraffes away and started to walk back to the bouncy things. First it was just a few drops of rain, then the bottom fell out accompanied by thunder and lightening. We headed straight for the cars. We were SOAKED!!!! Hannah thought it was great fun, Hunter was not really sure and a little unhappy that his blanket was soaked, and I hate to get wet in my clothes. I also hated driving home soaking wet. We got home and went straight to the bathtub. Hopefully we will not get wet next Saturday when we try to go to the zoo again.

No comments: