Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 5, 2010

haircuts




I took both kids to get haircuts today. They both did great. Hunter was really excited to get a sucker for being so good. Hannah liked getting her hair braided and glitter put in it. I wanted to get her hair cut short again but she wants it to grow long. She told Ms. Christina that she wants her hair long like Rapunzel. We will have to see about that. I think they both look much older in this picture. I hope that Hannah will be as still for me when I try to fix her hair like this again. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

MeMe said...

I am the most blessed MeMe in the world. Hannah's hair is mega pretty. When I was little, I remember that I begged my mama for hair long enough to make a pony tail; but she always ruled and kept it cut short instead. Please don't cut Hannah's beautiful hair. Rapunzel hair sounds wonderful to MeMe. Hunter is such a cutie with his new haircut. They are both just growing up way too fast. Love my grandchildren in TN!!! :-)

Jacqulin said...

I LOVE Hannah's hair... it is to cute!