Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

fun day with no pictures

We had a busy day today. We went to the zoo this morning so Hannah could play on the playground before it got too hot and crowded, Hunter rode the carousel then we walked around with Landyn and Owen, and their moms, to see a few animals before leaving. Hannah was not too worried about seeing the animals. She said we can go back another time. She is right, we are going back Saturday night.

We left the zoo and went to drop the recycling off. From there we headed to story time. We made a quick stop by McDonald's to get some drinks because it was very hot. Hannah was good during story time, but it went a little long for Hunter. I am glad Derrick was with us so I could take Hunter out. Not that she could not have stayed with Mrs. Sharon.

When we got home from our busy morning Hannah was not tired enough so she asked to play in the pool for a little while. Hunter that it was a good idea too.

We enjoyed lunch outside. It was not unbearable on the porch, thank goodness. While the kids napped I went to the doctor and the grocery store. I have a sinus infection and an ear infection in my left ear. Fun!!

When I got home the kids were up and wanted to play in the pool again. I couldn't think of anything better to do, so in the pool they went.

We had a great day, but I am really tired. I am sad that I did not take one picture of all the fun we had today. It is getting too hard to wrangle Hunter and take pictures. I am very glad that Derrick had the day off and was able to spend it with us.

No comments: