Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

oh happy day!!!

I got my toes done!!! Thanks Papa and Nana for watching the kids.
Hunter got to play with all the parts to Uncle Kyle's leg.
Hunter enjoyed sticking his fingers in the holes in the shower seat.
He is working hard to move the heaviest part. He loves to play with the crutches, but I did not get a picture of him doing that.
Hannah got to swim with Uncle Kyle. She has been asking since his wreck almost a year ago when she could swim with him again. She had a great time. I think he might of enjoyed it as well.


Hannah and Hunter were very happy to see Papa and Nana today as well, but I did not get any pictures of them with the kids today. They will be here through the weekend so I will be sure to get some pictures.

We have all had a good day!!!!

1 comment:

J Bussell said...

I'm glad Hannah got to swim with uncle Kyle. I may come to see him in the hospital, if for no other reason, to see the beard in person. Tell I said it's awesome!