Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

lazy Saturday

Derrick showed her to put the chairs this way the other day when she was "resting".
Hannah wanted to show me what she looked like in the sleeping bag. She took it to Kylie's to sleep in. Thanks CeCe and Keith for such a great present.
I think they were happy to see each other. Hunter called her all morning.
Hunter will climb anything to get what he wants. He loves to play with this bag of pumpkin pieces. He is good at getting up but not always so great at getting down. Hannah helped him get down, but I was not fast enough to get a picture of it.




We all slept until 9 this morning. Hannah spent the night with Kylie and I am sure they were up before that. It was 9:30 before we got Hunter to bed last night so we thought he would at least sleep until 8. He did wake up about 3:30, but Derrick went and checked on him and he went back to sleep pretty quick. It was nice to sleep in. Derrick fixed Hunter breakfast and played with him while I ran, on the treadmill of course. I am not that dedicated a runner to run outside in the freezing cold. After I finished running Derrick went downstairs to work and Hunter and I played and he helped me clean some house. He sure does ask A LOT of questions, but that is the only way to learn. He and Hannah are not that far apart in age, but I quickly forgot what she was like at almost 2. Hannah came home around lunch time. She played with Hunter a little then I put him down for a nap. She was watching a movie and when I went to check on her she was sound asleep. She must have had lots of fun at Kylie's house. Once she and Hunter both woke up we just played some more. I fixed casadia's for dinner and neither one of them would eat them. Really can you mess up a casadia? Derrick said they were better than what you get a Mexican restaurant. Thanks Derrick for the vote of confidence. Then they both got bathes, helped clean up and went to bed. Hunter was asleep in no time. I do not think it will take Hannah long to go to sleep after her fun and busy weekend. Derrick and I are going to watch a movie since is it not even 9 yet. Hope you all had a great Saturday.

1 comment:

Mike and Nene said...

the pic of Hannah sleeping is so sweet. I know buddy missed her. Glad you had a wonderful weekend together.