Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 10, 2011

more snow

Hannah loves to hold Hunter now, but he is not always a fan of that. Tonight she was sitting in his chair and when I put his treatment on him I asked him if he wanted to sit with me. He said no Hannah. She just smiled at me. I hope they will always love each other this much.
Enjoying some snow cream they helped me make. They thought it was pretty yummy.
I made them snowballs and they thought it would be a good idea to taste it.
Hunter was yelling SNOW. He was so excited to see the snow this morning. He fell a couple of times, face first. He would fuss a little and say COLD!
I can never get them to both look at me and smile. This was the best I could do.
Hannah wanted to measure the snow. I asked her what it said and she said all the way to 4.


We woke up this morning to more beautiful snow. I am not a fan of winter, but if it has to be freezing cold then I want it to snow. I think I have seen more snow this winter than I have my whole life. I had fun playing in the snow with the kids. I wish Derrick would have been home to help us build a snowman. Maybe one day when we have good snow he will actually be here to build one with us.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Hey, Tomorrow will be day 3 out of school. It's starting to get boring. I hope you are enjoying the time off.

Mike and Nene said...

The pictures are so cute. The one of them at the table eating snow cream is my favorite although I always love Hunter and his "cheesy" grin!