Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

our day with pictures

One day I was talking to Hannah about the kids in my class and told her there was only one little girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. She has not forgotten that conversation. She told me she wanted to draw a picture of herself for me to take the little girl in my class. When Hunter saw her drawing he wanted to "write" too. If he sees anyone touch a writing utensil he has to have one too. These are their beautiful works of art.
Hunter loves to put as many silly bands on his arm as he can. Good thing Hannah has so many.
Just playing a little in Hannah's room. She is very good about letting him play in her room with her. He has broken several things, but he always says sorry and gives her a hug.
This is what I saw when I went to get him after his nap. He is so silly. He sleeps with so many things in his bed. I try to get him to sleep with one blanket and one animal, but as you can see from the picture I am not successful. He is sleeping much better. For the month of December and the beginning of January he was getting up really early and at least one time a night, if not more. I am very thankful to have my good sleeper back.
Can you tell we have been playing in the snow all week. Hunter loves that we all have boots.
After playing in the snow with Dad for a while he came in and wanted his blanket, paci, Elmo, and puppy to watch Elmo. I guess he was cold. He sat and watch the whole Elmo DVD just like this. I thought he was asleep, but he was just happy to be in the warm house I think.
Hannah seems to be feeling much better today. She has not had a fever all day. Her nose is still running a lot but it is clear, so that is good. I think she is going to school tomorrow. She needs to play with her friends before we have a three day weekend. She did not want to play in the snow with Dad and Hunter so I do not think she feels 100%. She was happy watching TV in the warm house.
Hunter was so happy to have Dad home and be able to go outside with him to play in the snow. Dad even got the four wheeler out and took him for a ride. I did not go back out in the cold to take a picture of them riding. I voted to stay inside with Hannah.

Tomorrow is another snow day. We have missed the whole week of school and we are out Monday for MLK Day. It will be rough getting back in the school routine come Tuesday morning. Until them I am going to keep enjoying my days off and time with Derrick and the kids.

1 comment:

Mike and Nene said...

Glad to hear my sweet girl is feeling some better. Thanks for sharing all the cool pictures. Hunter is lost in the chair beside Elmo!

Have fun the next few days!