Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Uncle Kyle to the rescue


Uncle Kyle came to our rescue today. He kept Hunter for us so we could both work. Hunter seemed to feel a little better late in the day yesterday and did not have fever. Uncle Kyle said he would be happy to keep him. I only called once to check on them. When I called Hunter was sound asleep in the floor. Uncle Kyle took a picture, I will have to get it from him. When I got home Hunter was awful. I asked Uncle Kyle when he came back if he had really been good all day and he told me he really had been good. I am glad he was good for Kyle. I did get this picture of Hunter blowing his own nose, which he loves to do. I had him in bed a little before 7 and he was asleep before 7:30. The last 10 days had caught up with Hannah too and she was in the bed and asleep by 7:30 as well. We are so glad to have Uncle Kyle back. We missed you Uncle Kyle.

No comments: