Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wednesday nights

I was so glad to get back to church tonight. I feel like we have not been on Wednesday night in forever. I hated to miss the message, but I signed up to give blood. I gave blood for the first time last year at church. Dennis, who goes to church with us, is in charge of the drive and encouraged us to give. If Kyle would have never been in the hospital and needed so much blood I probably would have never given. I feel like that is the least I can do so people will have blood if they need it like he did. I have never had a bad experience, but have been with people who have. We were happy that Uncle Kyle came to church with us tonight. He was able to meet Dennis and Terri who follow his Caringbridge site. Hannah loved her mission friends class and Hunter was happy to be able to play with his friends. It is good to be back to normal on Wednesday nights. As hard as it is to get there and get home late it is always worth it. God is so good to us!!!

No comments: