Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 5, 2009

3 year old check up


I took Hannah for her 3 year old check up today. She was happy we had to wait a little while so she could play with the train table. That is her favorite part of going to the doctor. I was glad to find out that she made it to the 50th percentile in both weight and height. She weighted 32.6 pounds and was 37 1/4 inches tall. She has grown 5 inches in a year. When you turn three they also check your blood pressure and have to peepee in a cup. Her blood pressure and urine was both good. She also passes her hearing test. The nurse was asking if I had any concerns about her vocabulary, but before I could answer she said from under the table, "It makes a wonderful house to play in." The nurse said, "I will take that as a no. Her vocabulary seems great." She was very talkative with the doctor as well.

No comments: