Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 29, 2009

thoughts from Hannah

Hannah has been a mess this weekend, but has also said some cute/funny things. I just did not want to forget them.

While playing in her kitchen, on the phone: "Olivia, you can come and play, but if you take the hangers out of the closet you will get a spanking." (She had taken all the hangers she can reach out of the closet twice. We told her they were not to play with and that she could look at her clothes but if she took them out again she would get a spanking.)

Last night: "Mom, let me tell you something, Dad had to go to work today to make some money for me."

This morning: "Oh no! What happened to your belly button. Here let me fix it (she tried to push in my belly). I think it will be fixed when Hunter comes out. He sure is getting big."

This afternoon: "Oh my room looks wonderful!" That is what she said to Derrick as he was painting the walls in her room.

She is too funny. As I am typing this I can hear her in her room telling Derrick a story about being in the forest. She has a great imagination!!

2 comments:

Mike and Nene said...

She certainly is imaginative. I love to hear what she says to you guys and love to hear her tell me a story. She is always so serious about it and smart beyond her years. Can hardly wait to see the finished room.

Love lots

MeMe said...

This is just one of the things that MeMe misses by not being able to be around Hannah and spend more time with her. I do appreciate you sharing the various things she says, though, so I can know her better and still be a special part of her life. She is a sweetheart!