Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 20, 2009

she is too sweet



We were just putting Hannah to bed, I know really late, and she had covered up her princesses and Patrick. I took a picture of them all laying down sleeping. She wanted to sit by Patrick and pat him so I could take her picture with them. I asked her if she was going to pat Hunter on the back. She said, "Yes, and if he wants to snuggle with me he can." She loves to get in our bed with us and snuggle. She has gotten in the bed with us the past two mornings and slept until 8am. I hope that she will really be so sweet to Hunter when he comes home.

This morning when she got up she saw the bouncy seat that we brought up last night. She said, "Thank you mom and dad for getting this seat for Hunter." She is very excited about seeing the baby stuff out. I am afraid that she is going to flip him out of the swing. We will have to watch her.

Just a funny from today. When I picked her up from school we went to Sonic to get drinks. She said she wanted a chocolate milkshake. I gave it to her and she could not get it to come out. She said, "Mom can you put it in the toaster and warm it up a little." By the time we got to the house she told me if was warm and she could drink it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"out of the mouth of babes" She is too cute!!
I'm sure you will have to watch her as she will probably think she can treat Hunter like she does Patrick. She will be a GREAT BIG SISTER as you were and are to your BABY BROTHER!!!!



I LOVE YOU!!!!
Nana

Anonymous said...

We know Hannah is really getting excited about the arrival of her new little brother. Seeing Hunter for the first time will be a surreal moment in her life that she will never forget. You are going to see a whole different side of her when she is with him; and yes, she will be TOO sweet! You will both love her even more than you ever thought you could, and he will make your precious family complete. May God always bless and keep you all together. You are in our prayers as we anxiously await Hunter's birth. We love you dearly.