Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

new Sunday tradition

Derrick and Hannah have a new Sunday tradition, or at least I hope it will become one. The past two Sunday afternoons after her nap she has asked Derrick to take her to swing. They stay outside forever. I looked out the window to see them swinging and they were not there. Derrick has been taking her to see and pet the horse across the street and then making a stop by the Tucker's to visit and play on their play set. Hannah loves it. She talks about it all week. She wants to brush the horses, but I am not sure they want to be brushed. I am glad they are getting to spend their Sunday afternoons doing these fun activities together. I wish I had pictures, but since I do not go with them there are none. Hopefully I can talk Derrick into taking the camera and getting some pictures.

No comments: