Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

better day

Derrick and I both talked to Hannah this morning and told her he wanted her to listen to her teachers and be nice to her friends today. She told us she would. I called at lunch time to see what kind of day she was having. They said she was having a good day. When I walked in to get her this afternoon she proudly announced, "Mom, I had a good day!" Mrs. Christina confirmed that she had a good day and took her to get a sucker. I know she will have bad days, but I would rather them be when she is at home so they do not harm other children.

1 comment:

MeMe said...

Hannah, Your MeMe was very happy to hear that you had a much better day and that you got a great report from your teacher today. Thank you for listening to your mommy and daddy and for being nice to all your friends at school. Way to go!