Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

update on Hunter

I went to the doctor today and she said I was still dilated to 3, maybe 4. She listened to his heart beat and measured my belly. She said to come back in a week. I was hoping I would be at least a 5 and she would say we could come in the morning to have a him. I want him to be healthy and come when he is ready, but I have to say I am getting a little uncomfortable. I had already had Hannah by this point so I am not sure about carrying a baby this long. I am afraid to ask the doctor how much she thinks he will weigh. I will just keep waiting and see if I make it until next Wednesday, which will be almost 38 weeks.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Any day now! I am glad he is doing well. Get some rest!