Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthdy!!!!!



It is hard to believe that Hannah is 3 today. These past three years have gone by so fast. I remember thinking she will never ______. Now I feel like she does everything and more than I ever thought she would in 3 years. I love to talk with her, watch her play, watch her sleep, and watch her with her Dad. I can't wait to see her with Hunter and all the new things she will learn to do during this next year. Happy 3rd Birthday our sweet girl! We love you the most!!! (These are her 3 year old pictures.)

1 comment:

Mike and Nene said...

Happy Birthday, sweeet girl.

We are so blessed to have such a sweet, kind, loving granddaughter (with precious parents!)

Looking forward to seeing you Saturday!

Love you lots,
Mike and Neen