Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

update on Hunter

I went to the doctor this morning. She listened to the heartbeat and measured my belly first. Check all is well. Then she did the Group B Strep test and checked to see if his head was down and if I was dilated. Well guess what? His head is down and I am dilated to 3. She said that was a good start and that she wants me to take it easy. She would like for him to stay put for one more week. I am praying he will stay put until at least Monday so I can finish up some work I need to get done and that is also Grandpa Mike's birthday. That would be a fun present to give him. I will keep the blog up to date with any changes.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Take it easy and don't worry about getting stuff done. :)