Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 14, 2009

shower for Hunter






Jeanine and Deborah gave me a shower for Hunter for friends here. They did a great job and of course went above and beyond what they should have. The cake was decorated to match Hunters bedding and we even had blue punch. Too fun!! Thanks for having the shower for me. I received great gifts and had a great time visiting
with the friends who were able to come. Hunter got great gifts. Hannah was so good. Since we went from the puppet show to lunch to shower there was no time for a nap. She was very well behaved all day, but by 5 when we left the shower she was out.

1 comment:

Mike and Nene said...

This was so much fun and I really enjoyed meeting some friends I had not met before. I was so thankful for Deborah helping me.

I am glad you enjoyed it. You are a very special part of our family and we are blessed to have you in our lives.

I know you are ready for Hunter to come and I am too!
Love you lots,
Nene