Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

not what you want to hear why you pick up your child

As I was driving to pick Hannah up today I was thinking, I hope she had a good day and is better at school than she has been at home all weekend. Well, that was not the case. I got her things and in her cubby was an incident report. I thought man, this is the third one is a week (there were two last week and then the one today). This time she had not been hurt she had hurt someone. It said, "Cornered a child and bite them 3 times on the arm." That is not a good day. When I walked outside her teacher came to me and said, "Hannah has been really rebellious today. I have never seen this side of her." I am going to blame it on all the changes, new bed, new room, new brother on the way. When I asked her who she bit she said, "No one, I did not bite." She finally told me it was Anna. She told Derrick it was Ty. Then she would tell us that she did not do it. I am praying that she will start adjusting to the changes better and that Derrick and I will know how to help make the adjustment as easy as possible. When we said prayers tonight we prayed Hannah would be a good friend and a good listener at school tomorrow.

3 comments:

MeMe said...

That's okay. MeMe has never been able to handle change very well either. Once Hannah gets used to it, she will be fine once again. You just can't move too much of her cheese around all at one time. We have to gradually adjust to it, and it needs to be our own idea and mostly our way. Otherwise, it rattles our cage and upsets the apple cart. I'm afraid she gets it honest. I will also say a special prayer for her to reform and return to being our little angel. :-)

MamaToTyAndTodd said...

It wasn't Ty.....he did tell me that Hannah had gotten in trouble for biting, and I was quite surprised. He said Hannah just didn't have a good day.

Sarah said...

Aww, I am sure it is about all of the changes. I hope she had a better day today!