Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

getting there

Just to see how good the new bedding will look in her "purple" room. I think it is more blue, but Derrick and Hannah say it is purple. Either way I think it looks great.
I am a little sad that she is grown up enough to be moving to such a big girl bed. We think this is where the bed will go, we are not sure yet.
The fall/winter side of her closet.
The spring/summer side of her closet.

Derrick made shelves to put on top of each side of the closet. He is hoping to paint them this weekend and put them in. He also hopes to paint her walls and get the bed on the frame. He is working this afternoon and tomorrow, so it may be Sunday before he gets back in there. He is really good about doing something in her room when he comes in from work. He is a great dad, and husband, and makes everything he does look great.

Thanks Dad for all of your hard work to make our little princess a beautiful new room.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Will you please come organize my house? I am getting ready to start the process of cleaning out and setting things up for the baby and I have a feeling I am in way over my head. Her closet looks amazing! I am jealous of your organization ability!

Deborah said...

I'm not having a baby but I want you to come organize my closet too. It looks amazing. The color is a very pretty blurple.
She will love her big girl bed.
You are such an amazing mom (and Derrick is pretty good too).
Love you all, Aunt Debbie