Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

Hunter's shower at school

Hannah opening her cool Big Sister shirts. Thanks Mrs. Julia!
The gift table. Hannah sat in her rocker beside me almost the whole time. Thanks Julia for writing down what Hunter got.
Enjoying the cake, nuts, mints and punch. How cute is she with her little legs crossed?
My great team getting everything ready. The missing great team member is taking pictures for me. Thanks Jenn for taking good pictures.
I loved the cake. The little baby on it was so cute, and it tasted great!


I work at the greatest school even and have the best team. Thank you K team for a great shower and all the Kelley family for a wonderful shower. Hannah was able to come and be a part of the shower also. She had two presents just for her. Thank you again for a great shower.

2 comments:

Mike and Nene said...

What a great shower. You do have some wonderful people you work with. The cake is really cute and Hannah looks like such a grown up little lady.

You look marvelous! Don't know how you manage to do all that you do, you are a great Mom and Wife.

Hope no snow for Hannah's big day, we are really looking forward to seeing you all.
Love you lots,
Mike and Nene

Sarah said...

So sorry I couldn't make it, but I am so glad you had a nice shower and sweet Hannah got some gifts as well!