Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

fun day

Today Cooper came to play. Hannah was happy to have someone to play with besides Hunter. I was thankful that Allison came too. She watched Hannah and Cooper while I took Hunter to the doctor. He woke up still coughing and I just wanted to make sure he was not getting worse, since we have been doing treatments since Friday evening. He just has a cold and thankfully it has not settled in his lungs. The doctor wants us to keep giving him treatments through Wednesday and then try to wean him off. If he is still coughing and no better by Thursday she said to call her back. Allison said she got lots of work done, I hope she did. I must of had so much fun watching Cooper, Hannah and Hunter play that I forgot to take any pictures. It was a really pretty day to play outside. We even all ate lunch outside. We ended the day by going to dinner with some members of our Sunday School class. Hannah was glad we got to see Ty on his birthday and I think even more excited that Mrs. Sharon brought cupcakes to dinner. Happy Birthday Ty and thanks for the cupcake. Our class was excited that Miss Emilee was born today as well. We can't wait to meet her.

No comments: