Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hunter is 13 months old


I can't believe it has been a month since his birthday. April flew by. I can't say that for May so far. The last two days have been the longest two days for me. Hunter is still not walking. He is crawling very fast now on his hands and knees. He pulls up on everything and will "cruse" the window seal, couch, chair, bed, etc. He will let us hold both of his hands and walk with him. He has stood a few times unassisted but quickly sat down when he realized what he was doing. He is still a boy of few words, he must get that from his Dad. He has not felt great this weekend. We got a call Friday afternoon that he was coughing really bad. Derrick picked him up and brought him home to do a treatment. I called the doctor to see if we needed to come in. She said to do treatments every 4 hours through the weekend, but to call if he got worse. I am thankful the treatments have helped, since I am not sure we could have made it to the doctor or hospital this weekend. He is also still trying to cut all 4 molars. The left ones are in a little but the right ones are still huge knots. He has eaten great for us this weekend. He is not a big drinker, but is drinking enough. Hannah drinks enough for both of them. Today he wanted an apple. He wanted to hold it, so I let him thinking he could not bit it and would get tired of it. Well he proved me wrong. He was so proud of himself. (He did not eat the whole apple, but had fun chewing on it for a little while.) He enjoyed the day in his PJ's as well.

1 comment:

MeMe said...

Hunter just wants to be a big boy and do everything all grown up. He is such a sweetheart. I just love him to pieces!