Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

my big girl



Hannah wore her shirt from the race today. When Julia and I do a race we usually wear the shirt we got at the race to school, if we like it. Hannah looked too cute in her shirt. I also took a picture of her with the ribbon she got at the race. She is getting so big. I can't still think to myself some days, WOW I have a little girl, I am really a mom. She brings me such joy. I love that she can have real conversations with me now. She is the best daughter. I am looking forward to the fun we will have this summer.

2 comments:

Mike and Nene said...

Yea! Hannah has a ribbon for running.

We are so proud of you, sweet girl.

Love you 65 million,
Grandpa Mike and Nene

Jacqulin said...

Hannah did so good in her race... she was the 5th one to cross the finish line. That is great for her age!