Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

just what I needed



I had the worst day ever today. The whole day was BAD. I finally got Hannah in the bed, which was a fight tonight to top off my bad day. I went to the kitchen to clean up and noticed that it looked very green outside. When I looked out the window a little closer I saw the most beautiful rainbow. I went to get Hannah and she was already asleep. I woke her up and took her on the porch to see it. You could see the while rainbow. I tried to take a picture but it was too big to get the whole thing and I could not get it to show up good. I needed to see this sign from God today to remind me that He is in charge and that I just need to spend time with Him and leave Him in control.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a sweet post. Those reminders are amazing and often just what we need. I'm glad Hunter is feeling better. Cole had hand, foot, and mouth in January, and it was the worst illness we've dealt with. No fun! Hopefully we can see each other this summer while you are off work.