Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day





I think I feel more blessed and more loved each Mother's Day. Hannah made fun gifts for me at school last week. The picture shows all of them. I took a picture of my favorite page. I also liked the page that she had to finish the sentence: I love my mommy because...she takes me to get my toes done. I look forward to going with her for many, many, many years to get our toes done. I feel so blessed to have a daughter and a son. They are so different but I love them both so much. I remember talking to my mom while I was pregnant with Hunter about being worried about being able to love them both. I think your heart grows bigger with each child. Being a mom makes me every more thankful for my mom, mother-in-laws, and grandmothers. Today was a little sad because this was my first mothers day without any grandmothers. I know they are both in heaven but I still miss them a whole lot. I want Hannah and Hunter to be as close to their grandmothers as I was to mine. I think it is very special that Hannah and Hunter still have great-grandparents to spend time with. Thank you mama for being a great mom. I love you the most!!! I hope all the mom's who read this had a great Mother's Day. Now that I am a mom I realize how special and important mom's are.

No comments: