Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 15, 2010

sick buddy

Sheri called me at school today to tell me that Hunter had a fever and I needed to come and get him. Nana had called my cell but I did not hear it ring. I sent my kids to Ruth and ran out the door. When I got to Nana's he was back asleep. He was drooling really bad. I called the doctor and they said to bring him in. I came home for a little while and just held him. He was restless when he did sleep. When nurse Heather came in she said, I can look at him tell he does not feel well. She and Dr. B both said they had never seen him like this. She said she felt confident that he did have foot, hand and mouth. She said if he did not wake up tomorrow with blisters on his hands and feet to call back and she may send him for a chest x-ray to rule out pneumonia, since he still had a little cough. We headed home to see if he would drink a little and take a good nap. We will see how it goes. It breaks my heart to see him feel so bad. We had a busy day planned tomorrow, but it looks like buddy and I will be hanging out at the house.

No comments: