Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

the jeep


I am sure I have not blogged about Derrick's jeep before. He has been working on this jeep for years. He said he wanted to finish it before we had kids. He does not get work on it as much as he would like. It if did it would have already been finished. He has patiently but it on the back burner. He remodeled our whole house on Whispering Hills and has done lots of work at our house now. I am glad that he is this close to getting it finished, but I am sure not as glad as he is. Thanks Matt for coming up to take the jeep back to SC and thanks Bert for letting Derrick borrow the trailer. I will be sure to post pictures when there is a finished product.

While Hannah was waiting on the guys to get the jeep loaded and ready to go she decided to work on her jeep. My girlie girl may have a little tomboy in her. She loves to work in the garage with Derrick. She was so excited that she was going to SC with Derrick. I was happy that she was getting to go, but when she left it sure was quiet here. Hunter would crawl in her room and call her. When we would go downstairs he would call Derrick. Needless to say we were both happy to see them come home today. Thanks Grandpa Mike for bringing them home.

No comments: