Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 2, 2010

20 months old






Hunter is learning new words every day. He says lots of words that we can understand, but I am not sure people who are not around him a lot would understand them. He is very smart and is good at problem solving. My favorite thing to hear him say is I love you. It melts my heart every time. He has learned to say it at bed time and give me a kiss before I put him to bed. I love it. He is happy most of the time and always full of energy. He seems to be feeling much better today. We are planning on putting up our Christmas tree this weekend, which should be a whole new adventure with him. I think he will love it. Doesn't he look cute in his new Christmas pj's. I almost forgot to take his picture which is why he is in pj's, it was almost bed time. He looks so tired. He is not still for long so I thought I would share the action shots with you.

3 comments:

Christie Dillard said...

Oh my, how stinkin cute! I love his PJ's!!

Allison Bussell said...

Love this boy!

Mike and Nene said...

He is just so busy! Looking very handsome in his Christmas pjs.