Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

snow day


We enjoyed our day at home. We were happy to have Kylie and Blake with us to help pass the time. I did not take any pictures of the kids playing today. I was happy to have Derrick home with us to help with the kids. He took this cute picture of Hunter this afternoon in the snow. He wanted to take pictures of them in different outfits, but it was just WAY to COLD. Maybe we will get more snow later and the temps will not be in the teen or low twenty's. That will make much better picture weather. I am out of school again tomorrow. I hope to finish my report cards and do some baking. I think Hannah is going to school and Hunter will stay with me, even though I am tempted to send him to and have the day alone. Does that make me a bad mom?

1 comment:

Mike and Nene said...

Adorable picture, I love his smile.

And no, it does not make you a bad Mom. Moms need a break too sometimes!

Love you all. Nene