Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

spreading Christmas joy



I took the kids to see Mrs. Estock this afternoon. She was our neighbor at our old house. She had only seen pictures of Hunter and had not seen Hannah since we moved. I send her pictures all the time, but she said there is nothing like seeing them in person. I talked to Hannah on the way there and told her to please use her manners and she did! She talked to Mrs. Estock like they saw each other everyday. Hunter went right to her, sat in the lap, hugged her and tried to talk to her. She was very happy to get her present from us, a calendar of the kids. Hannah sat with her and told her about each picture. She had a bear for Hannah and a monkey for Hunter. She is a sweet lady and I really miss her. She tells me every time I talk to her that she will never get over us moving, but that she knows we are happy in our new house. I am glad we could bring some joy to her day.

No comments: