Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

time with friends

We do not have any Christmas' to celebrate today. Hannah was able to play with Mattison and Sophia for a little while this morning. She would have played with them all day, but we had lunch plans. We went to meet Dawn and Haley for lunch. It was nice to let the girls play so Dawn and I could visit. It is nice to always pick up where we left off. We stopped by First Baptist to see Paige for a few minutes on our way back to Mike and Nene's. Hunter stayed with Mike and he was going to take him to play at the park but Hunter fell asleep on the way. I made Hannah "rest" when we got back and she even slept for a little while. I am glad I was able to see a couple of friends today. Now I am going to play with kids and read some more of my new book.

No comments: