Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

SNOW!!!!!!!!!







We did not wake up to snow this morning, but it came later in the day. We went to church and made it home before it started snowing and sticking. On the way to church it was snowing a little and Hannah said, "I just love this time of year!" Such an adult statement. I asked her why and she said because she just does. While we were eating lunch she said something about it being winter and that God made all the seasons, summer, spring, winter and Christmas. At least she knows three of the four seasons. Hunter says snow, which sounds more like no but in a higher pitched voice. He is good at saying cold which he said each time I opened the door to get him out of the car. Hannah kept saying all afternoon, "We are going to have FUN in the snow!" I do not like to be cold and wet, but I finally gave in, bundled them up and took them on the porch for less than five minutes. There was enough snow on the porch to make Hannah happy and Hunter was not a fan at all. He does not like the wind blowing. He just kept saying COLD, COLD! I tired to get a good picture of them but Hunter was too busy trying to figure out what was all over the porch. We will be home from school tomorrow. I am not sure how I feel about already having to use a snow day, but I am glad we get to spend the day as a family.

1 comment:

Mike and Nene said...

Looks like fun playing in the snow, hope they had a great day today as well.