Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

family time





Today we spent the whole day as a family. We went to had the kids pictures made to give as Christmas presents. I can't post pictures because they are going to be presents. We left there and went to the mall. Wow was it crowded. I guess lots of people wait until two weeks before Christmas to shop. After lunch and a little shopping we headed home so Hunter could take a nap. We spent the rest of the day just hanging out at home together. Something we do not do enough of. Hannah was watching a movie in the living room and Hunter wanted to watch Elmo. I put in on the computer and he sat at the table for a while an watched it. He loves some ELMO. I was changing Hunter's sheets so I had all of the animals out of his bed. He brought them all to the living room. When it was time for bed. I told him to get his animals and but them in the bed so they could go night-night with him. He lined them up instead and was very proud of himself. I do not know why my kids have to sleep with so many things. Hope you were able to spend time with your family today.

No comments: