Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hunter



I need to be cooking dinner, but had to write this down before I forget. Hunter just makes me laugh and I am amazed at what he understands and can do at almost 21 months. I gave him some trash to throw away, which he loves to do. He threw it away and came back in the living room to color, which he also loves to do. The trashcan lid popped open. He looked up and said, "Daddy!' He thought it was the door opening. I told him no Daddy is not home the lid to the trashcan just popped open. He jumped up and as he ran to the dinning room to look at the door he said, "Papa!" I told him no it was not Papa either. He said, "Oh" and went back to coloring. He has his overalls on today, like Papa. When I got them out of the closet he said, "Papa." He is so much fun, but sure does keep me busy.

1 comment:

MeMe said...

So very very sweet! He will never be this age again. Don't miss any of these special moments. Sad to say; but you will only have to blink, and they will be gone. Thank you again for sharing them. This means more to me than you can even begin to imagine. :-)