Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas decorations



I am happy to have the all the stars. I got those for my birthday.

Hannah loves this mailbox from Aunt Debbie. She checks it often to see if there are letters in it. Maybe Santa will leave her a letter in it.
After pulling the tree over on himself once Hunter has done great not touching the big tree. He touches the tree in his room and the one in Hannah's, but over has done well. He has only broken 3 ornaments. There will be a post soon about the day I tired to decorate with both kids here all by myself. I am behind since probably August, but I hope to catch up before January.

MeMe we wanted you to see the decorations since you did not get to come and visit. : )

1 comment:

MeMe said...

Thank you so very much. The decorations are beautiful!