Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

poor buddy and survey

I remember Hannah being sick her first several winters and the doctor saying, "If you can get through the first three winters you will be good to go." Knock on wood that has been true for her. We are almost in winter number 2 for Hunter and he is proving to keep a cold/cough/runny nose for about three weeks and be great for one. I am hoping the same will be true for him once we get through one more winter. I took him to the doctor today because Sheri called and said that he had been whinny all day and that he woke up hot and crying. He was pitiful when I got there. Derrick got there first and he was not going to let Dad leave him. The doctor said he just has a cold/virus and some fluid in both ears that is clear, for the most part and his right ear is pink. She did not want to give him any medicine. She said if his fever goes up and/or he is not better by Friday or Saturday to bring him back. I hate him being sick and there being nothing I can do for him. I love getting to snuggle with him, but hate that it has to be because he is sick. I hope he will feel much better by the weekend. He will get to spend the day with Dad tomorrow.


Since we were just sitting and resting until he went to bed, he helped me check some blogs. I read Kelly's Korner and she had this survey on there. It does not take long so if you want to help this lady you can take the survey by clicking on the link blow. I hope you can just click on it and it will take you right to the survey.

"If you are a woman who writes a blog with content predominantly about her family, and you have 10-15 minutes to spare, we would love to hear from you! We are doing research on bloggers, and invite you to take a survey at www.surveymonkey.com/s/mommyblog Your participation will help one graduate student get one step closer to completing her thesis, and one step closer to graduation! Thank you for your input and for your time!"

No comments: