Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

more baking

Hannah had Polar Express day at her school today. She did not get to drink hot chocolate at school because I picked her up to early. She did not get upset about it, she just asked if I would fix her some at home. I fixed her some and she and Dad had a cookie with it. She took one sip and said she did not think she liked it.







I signed up to bring dessert to our faculty potluck and thought I would try a new cookie. I remember my Mama making cookies that looked like these but they were peanut butter with a chocolate kiss in the middle. These are a sugar cookie type cookie rolled in colored sugar with a candy cane kiss in the middle. It took me a few trays to get them the right size. I think they were still good. Hunter thought they looked too good not to eat. I put them in the dinning room while he was in the bathtub so I could clear up the kitchen. Derrick asked me if I had given him a cookie. I told him no because he had not eaten a good dinner. Hunter decided to help himself. I asked him if he was eating one of my cookies and he said, "Um uh." I asked him if he was suppose to be eating my cookies and she said, "No" with a smile on his face. He is too cute for his own good.

No comments: