Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 3, 2010

date night

We all had date night today. Derrick and Hannah went to the Christmas Parade with Jeremy and Cooper. They had dinner and then watched the parade. Hannah said it was all good except for the T-Rex balloon. She looked cute in her little Christmas sweater, but of course we have no pictures. Hunter and I went to buy a Christmas tree and do a little shopping. We went to Kohl's, Chick-fil-A and Target. He was a great shopping buddy. He loves to wave to everyone and gets a little upset if they do not wave back at him. When I was walking out of his room after putting him to bed, he said, "Nite, nite, wuv you Mama." What a great way to end the day. Derrick and I put the tree up and have it ready for the kids and I to decorate tomorrow. I will take pictures of the kids decorating it to post tomorrow.

No comments: